Girls Ministries is a cool club just for girls. It is a tool used by the local church to introduce girls to Jesus Christ and to train them to follow Him. Girls have fun earning achievement awards, going on adventures, and making lasting friendships. It is a place for girls in the church to invite their friends to meet Jesus, gather with other girls who love God and be mentored by an adult female sponsor who cares about them. You do not have to attend Lighthouse Tabernacle Church of God to join this fun and exciting club. It is open to girls from all backgrounds, age 3 through 12th grade. We meet at the church, Friday evenings from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, September through May.
- Winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
- Teaching girls to obey everything Jesus commanded us-helping girls to develop spiritually and mentally.
- Providing encouragement, support and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
- Providing an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
- Acquainting girls with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Lighthouse Tabernacle Church of God offers the Girls Ministries Program for girls ages 3 and up:
- The Noah's Zoo Club for 3 & 4 year olds. Noah's Ark provides an exciting theme for the Bible stories, crafts, full-color activity pages, and games for this preschool club. Rainbows add colorful animal badges to their vests as they complete requirements for the achievement program. Units can be completed in four weeks, and there are nine units for the year.
- The Sonshine Club for Kindergarten girls. Darcy, Diana, and Dorie (paper dolls) help Daisies make life applications from the Bible stories and principles they learn. Daisies earn colorful badges depicting these club characters as they complete requirements for the achievement program. Four week units allow visitors or newcomers to fit in right away.
- The Discovery Club for 1st & 2nd grade girls. Megan, Carmen, Kim, and Tonya, guide Prims through life application stories as the girls learn Biblical principles. Prims earn colorful badges depicting these club characters as they complete requirements for the achievement program. Units can be completed in 4 weeks. Prims have 18 units to complete over the 2 year program.
- The Fun Club for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade girls. Girls have an opportunity to earn badges as they complete units in the four worlds: The World of Truth (basic Christian doctrine), The World Around You (missions), The World About You (activities), and The World Within You (character development). Memorization, projects, and Bible reading are all a part of completing the program as an Honor Star.
- The Where You Belong Club for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade girls. Friends Club provides discussion-oriented lessons to continue the Titus 2 principle of women mentoring young girls. Topics of study include the Sanctity of Life, Accountability, Commitment to Christ, Life-Controlling Problems, Purity, and Choices. Units are made up of six lessons. Projects and Adventures add to each unit. The completion of unit requirements and Bible reading make a girl eligible to be a Friends Graduate.
- Girls Only:
- The G.O. Club for high school girls in grades 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th. Girls Only Club provides discussion-oriented lessons to continue the Titus 2 principle of women mentoring young girls. The issues covered are relevant to high school age girls: Addiction, Attitude, College and Career, Creation vs. Evolution, Dating, Family Relationships, Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice, Truth, Knowing the Will of God, Women in Ministry and much more. Units are made up of five lessons. Projects and Adventures add to each unit. The completion of unit requirements and reading the entire Bible make a girl eligible to be a Girls Only Graduate.